I had just ran a full update to my computer using Windows updates then the
next day I ran a system restore. Will the restore effect my updates ??

Yes System Restore will roll your system back to the state it was in when
the Restore Point was created.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"antler" <antler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had just ran a full update to my computer using Windows updates then the
> next day I ran a system restore. Will the restore effect my updates ??

Hi,

It could, why did you run the restore?

--
Best of Luck,