Question System seems to get stuck in limbo.

mekyle99

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2016
Sometimes my PC will just get into a really weird state thats hard to describe. Chrome will stop working for a while, completely freeze, discord works fine except for loading pictures and profile pictures, and trying to launch anything new takes a really long time. Eventually it stops though. I don't have an SSD but I doubt thats the issue, but I could be wrong. Everything that was in the proccess of loading will just stop loading wherever it was too. Really weird, no idea whats causing this or why its even happening.

Sometimes my PC will just get into a really weird state thats hard to describe. Chrome will stop working for a while, completely freeze, discord works fine except for loading pictures and profile pictures, and trying to launch anything new takes a really long time. Eventually it stops though. I don't have an SSD but I doubt thats the issue, but I could be wrong. Everything that was in the proccess of loading will just stop loading wherever it was too. Really weird, no idea whats causing this or why its even happening.
Test HDD ?