Question System shutdown and won’t reboot

Jan 22, 2021
Recently built a new pc, and it’s been working great. It randomly shut off and doesn’t show anything on screen when I try and boot. There is a red light by the CPU fan header. My motherboard is a Strix b450, cpu is a ryzen 5 3600

Recently built a new pc, and it’s been working great. It randomly shut off and doesn’t show anything on screen when I try and boot. There is a red light by the CPU fan header. My motherboard is a Strix b450, cpu is a ryzen 5 3600
did you clear the bios when you bought it i had the same issue asus test the mobo before selling so it proably has a different cpu memorized/saved to it.

I am aware. I’m not sure how to fix that, or if a new cpu will be necessary. It was installed just fine, temps have been okay, and no other issues before this
only thing i can really say is it would be cheaper to take it to a shop and have them throw a older modle cpu in and see if they can do a bios update for it and get it to boot that way $40 to have do it $ 150 to order a known good cpu and do it yourself