[SOLVED] System SSD Misbehaving after MOBO Swap

Jan 1, 2021
I recently swapped MoBo, CPU and RAM on my ASUS32D PC. Shortly after, I found the PC freezing with the SSD at 100%. It happens intermittently, some sometimes every few minutes but at other times not for an hour. It locks up for 10 to 20 seconds. Misbehavior does not appear to be triggered by any particular app.
I did not uninstall & reinstall Windows
After the swap I booted and it went through series of configuration steps - Appeared to be OK

Tried disabling Indexing, AV, and most other non-essential services - No difference
I think it still happens in Safe Mode but Task Manager does not show Disk - only CPU and RAM

"There is a warning that appears in ""Event Viewer"" and ""Properties"" for drive C, on 1/27/2021 both show the following:
""Device SCSI\Disk$Ven_&Prod_MKNSSDTR500GB\5&2c4dbacb&0&000000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match""
I made the MoBo change and restarted on 1/26/2021. So the occurrence on 1/27/2021 seems odd.

Original Spec:
ASUS M32AD - Customized - Purchased Aug 2016
Intel Quad-Core i5-4460 3.2GHz With Turbo Boost Upto 3.4GHz,6MB Cache
Crucial 16GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800
System Drive: 512GB SSD SATA III (partitioned C: 348GB, D: 116GB)
Data Drive E: 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 3GB
PSU: Delta DPS-500AB-6 A (500W)

MoBo Change
Changed Motherboard, CPU and RAM in January 2021
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450M-A/CSM
MB Bios v .2006 (from UEFI)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (purchased with Wraith Spire Cooler Cooler)
RAM: Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666 MHz CL19

Any help appreciated.

Jan 1, 2021
I certainly hope that is the root cause. I had hoped to avoid reinstalling Windows since it is such a huge pain in the neck to reinstall all my app's and get updates, licences etc. with the slow and unreliable internet service which we have here. As long as I can survive a couple of weeks, I plan to install a new system disk and so I will be reinstalling Windows then anyway.

USAFRet

Titan
I certainly hope that is the root cause. I had hoped to avoid reinstalling Windows since it is such a huge pain in the neck to reinstall all my app's and get updates, licences etc. with the slow and unreliable internet service which we have here. As long as I can survive a couple of weeks, I plan to install a new system disk and so I will be reinstalling Windows then anyway.
Yes, an OS reinstall is a pain.
But, sometimes it is required.

Like here.
And it is NOT the end of the world.