[SOLVED] System stays ON but shuts everything off when on LOAD.

winncootMKD

Honorable
Dec 26, 2015
So I started rendering a video (Premiere Pro). The first time 10 minutes passed, and the keyboard,mouse,monitor and every other hardware shut off except the PC and the components inside. They were working. To get back I had to restart the PC. Second time it did it again around 5 minutes into the render. Third time I was monitoring the temperatures. 50 minutes passed it was near the end of the render it shut off AGAIN! The temperatures were completly fine. Everything seemed normal like any other day, idle or load.

My CPU is Ryzen 5 1600 which is OCd to 3.85 and on full load with stock cooler gets to 73 degrees celcius (which is great for full load).
GPU is RX 580
Ram is G.Skill 8GB OCd to 2933Mhz (2133Mhz stock)
PSU: Hantol 720w Real Power (Bronze 80)
My overclock setting are completly fine cuz been testing it for 12-16 hours and was stable. So I know it is not the overlcock.
I was searching and few said that it might be the power supply.

What are your opinions?

Solution
Certainly not a brand that we at THF would ever recommend. As for it being "legit", doesn't mean much.
All Hantol PSUs are cheap & poor quality. Just the fact that I've never heard of that brand is enough to tell me to avoid it.
Hantol is a rubbish PSU brand so a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned ----- get it removed as soon as possible and put something half-decent in it's place.

winncootMKD

Honorable
Dec 26, 2015
Hantol is a rubbish PSU brand so a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned ----- get it removed as soon as possible and put something half-decent in it's place.

I've heard a lot about hantol, that they put concrete in those cheap ass PSU's. But this one is actually legit. I've been using it since 2014.
But yet, not a brand.
So that might be a little problem.