Question System stuck in infinite boot

May 12, 2020
I bought the pc on 15 Feb 2020 and it worked well for almost a month. Then one day, I started the pc and it just opened the windows for a second or two, and then it restarts itself and this time it didn't even load windows, Just reached the windows logo and then again restarts. and since then it is stuck in an infinite boot. I can go to BIOS and see all the components being detected there. I have the following configuration:

MB: - Asrock B450M Steel Legend
CPU: - AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6 Core, 12 Thread
Graphics card: - Nvidia INNO3D RTX2070 Super 8GB
RAM: - G. Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz 8GB (x 2)
NVMe: - ADATA XPG GAMMIX S5 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - 256GB
PSU: - SMPS GIGABYTE B700H 80+ Bronze (700W)

I have tried doing the following things.
  1. Updated the BIOS or the UEFI P2.70 to P2.90
  2. Removed one RAM and installed the other in all the 4 slots one by one and booted every time to find the same problem. Did the same thing with other RAM.
  3. Removed NVMe and installed SSD, once crucial 500GB and other time Samsung 860 EVO 256GB having windows (which I currently use in my laptop), nothing happened.
  4. Formatted the NVMe and tried to boot from USB. It reached up to the windows logo during setup (just initializes) then crashes and boots again. A few times it has reached to language and time selection point (which is the first option it asks during windows setup) then restarts.
  5. I removed the graphics card and tried to boot without it, but as RYZEN 5 3600 series doesn't come with internal graphics I didn't get any display.
There is Nationwide lockdown in India due to pandemic, so I am not able to take it to some expert or get other components to further troubleshoot the problem. I will be very grateful if somebody can help me out of this mess.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS