[SOLVED] System SUSPENDS, hangs, and then Hibernates -Windows 10 El sistema se SUSPENDE, se bloquea y luego Hiberna

Jun 4, 2020
Conversion
The System suspends, hangs and THEN Hibernates -Windows 10 The System suspends, Hangs AND THEN Hibernates
Hello, change from win 8.1 to win 10, now I have the problem that the computer crashes and then it goes to hibernate, that is, it is suspended.

He made several options that have been recommended to me but without success, so much so, that format the computer and perform a clean installation and it still happens to me.
In my ignorance on the subject it is as if the computer, when using many resources, crashes.

Could it be that win10 requires a lot of memory?
Here I copy the history of what he did and still nothing

Hello, change from win 8.1 to win 10, now I have the problem that the computer hangs and then goes into hibernation, that is, it is suspended.

I have made several options that have been recommended to me, but without success, so much, that I format the computer and perform a clean installation and it still happens to me.
In my ignorance on the subject, it is as if the computer, when using many resources, crashes.
Could it be that win10 requires a lot of memory?
Here I copy the story from his place Done Nothing and still

Upgrade from Win 8.1 to 10, now resulting in the computer going into Hibernate and Shutting down only frequently.
Download the updates, but nothing, I can't find what to do.

My team is:

Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Language: Spanish (Regional settings: Spanish)
System manufacturer: TOSHIBA
System model: Satellite L775D
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/17/11 5:52:17 PM View: 04.06.04 (type: BIOS)
Processor: AMD A6-3420M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics (4 CPU), ~ 1.5GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available operating system memory: 3562MB RAM
Page File: 3870MB Used, 3275MB Available

Original -
El Sistema suspende, se cuelga y LUEGO Hiberna -Windows 10 El Sistema se suspende, se Bloquea Y LUEGO Hiberna
Hola, cambie de win 8.1 a win 10, ahora tengo el problema que el equipo se bloquea y luego se pone a hibernar, es decir se suspende.

Realizó varias opciones que me han recomendado pero sin éxitos, tanto así, que formatear el equipo y realizar una instalación limpia y aun me sigue pasando.
En mi ignorancia sobre el tema es como si el equipo cuando se usa muchos recursos, se bloquea.

Sera que win10 exige mucha memoria.?
Acá copio el historial de lo que realizó y aun nada

Hola, cambie de win 8.1 a win 10, ahora tengo el problema de que la computadora se cuelga y luego pasa a hibernar, es decir, se suspende.

He hecho varias opciones que me han recomendado, pero sin éxito, tanto, que formateo la computadora y realizo una instalación limpia y todavía me sucede.
En mi ignorancia sobre el tema, es como si la computadora cuando usa muchos recursos, se bloquea.
¿Podría ser que win10 requiere mucha memoria?
Aquí copio la historia desde el lugar de él Hecho Nada y todavía

Actualice de Win 8.1 a 10, ahora resultante que el equipo entra en Hibernar y se Apaga solo con frecuencia.
Baje las actualizaciones, pero nada, no encuentro que hacer.

Mi equipo es:

Sistema operativo: Windows 10 Pro de 64 bits

Idioma: español (Configuración regional: español)
Fabricante del sistema: TOSHIBA
Modelo del sistema: Satellite L775D
BIOS: BIOS Fecha: 17/10/11 17:52:17 Ver: 04.06.04 (tipo: BIOS)
Procesador: AMD A6-3420M APU con gráficos Radeon (tm) HD (4 CPU), ~ 1.5GHz
Memoria: 4096MB RAM
Memoria disponible del sistema operativo: 3562MB RAM
Archivo de página: 3870MB usado, 3275MB disponible

<Mod note: this is an English forum, if you wish to use can you convert answers before making them :) >

Last edited by a moderator:

TRENDING THREADS