Question system temps seems to be false

Hi all I just got a free desktop, I was looking to upgrade a little with spare parts laying around I have. However I have a slight issue in temp readings on the motherboard, so before I start with swapping things around I would like a little help finding out of this is false readings or time for a new mobo.

Hwmonitor
Mainboard temp 110c
Tmpin2 110c
Tmpin5 105c
Tmpin6 103c
Speccy mainboard temp 115c

So are these false readings or is there something wrong with this mobo.... The system was perfectly fine when being used 4 years ago and was just unplugged and abandoned after person's son got a upgraded PC... They did tell me they never once checked system temps or anything ever on the system and don't know if it's a common thing that's a bug or if there is actually a issue they said the computer has never had a problem in it's whole life they owned it but also know nothing about it other then they used it for minor gaming and mostly school work
Speccy I do know.
Motherboard Asus z87-k
CPU is i5-4760k I believe it said
Gpu gtx 770 gold
Thermal take 850w psu
16gb ram
1tb hdd that's basically all

Those look more like Fahrenheit to me. On the chance that they are actually Celsius you should check that all of you fans are clean and functional and there are no blockages to your air flow through the chassis.
To be fair from what I did notice on the PC I honestly did very very small looking into it so I might be wrong... But it did look like they may have take all the fans out minus the liquid cooler fan.... So it might be a fan issue... I will look more into that when I get back inside, if it's not a fan issue what else might it be? Sorry I'm just trying to comply a list to go through before actually digging into the system.... My other concern that make me wander if it's false reading or not... Is that was the temp reading the moment the PC booted fully I went straight to the spccy app on my USB opened it and right away I was getting these temp reading, so I right after seeing that used the hwmonitor installer I have on the USB and look at the temps there and got the rest of the readings and yes I double checked it was reading in Celsius not Fahrenheit

Those look more like Fahrenheit to me. On the chance that they are actually Celsius you should check that all of you fans are clean and functional and there are no blockages to your air flow through the chassis.
So looking up on the mobo bios and inside there are only two fans a intake and the CPU liquid cooler blowing out the back so this maybe be issue one but could there be other problems or a possibility that the temps are wrong? And it's just a bug?

TRENDING THREADS