[SOLVED] "System Thread Exception Not Handled" BSOD --- please help

Sep 20, 2021
So its a long story. I tried to start up my system and It gave me an BSOD saying Critical Process Died.
I tried applying some fixes but failed.
I decided to reinstall windows 10 using a bootablr usb. I selected my Pendrive as the boot device, i saw win 10 logo and Bamm! I have a new Stop Code saying "Your PC ran into a problem.. Blah blah. Stop code is "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED"

Booting normally using my internal SSD starts to launch automatic repair but system shuts down completely after that.
Now i have run out of any option.

My system config is:

Dual core Processor
4GB DDR3
Biostar H61B Mobo
256GB SSD

I can't figure out why am i unable to boot via a USB flash drive ?

Solution
are you sure it booted off USB to get that error?

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it, just to make the USB.

Colif

Win 11 Master
are you sure it booted off USB to get that error?

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.
Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it, just to make the USB.

Solution