gb

When I go to "system:tools" I get : "(Empty)"

I'm looking for disk cleanup, scandisk, and defrag.

Appreciate any help, comment, etc. Thanks, GB

"GB" wrote:

> When I go to "system:tools" I get : "(Empty)"
>
> I'm looking for disk cleanup, scandisk, and defrag.
>
> Appreciate any help, comment, etc. Thanks, GB

Well...my disk cleanup, scandisk and defrag are under my computer...d/c my
computer....right click C drive....click properties....the pop up should give
you your disk cleanup...click on the 'tools' tab for defrag and
scandisk...hopefully this helps...I hope this is what you were looking for...

tonys

:
: I'm looking for disk cleanup, scandisk, and defrag.
:
: Appreciate any help, comment, etc. Thanks, GB

You are saying Start>Programs>Accessories>System>Tools>(Empty)?
Than the tools may not be available to All Users. The shortcuts for the
Start Menu are at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Accessories.
Explore this location change "All Users" Administrator or any other
users to find the shortcuts and move or copy them to All Users if you
have permission.
Hope this make sense and helps.
TonyS

Wish i had the answer for GB, but mine is just the opposite: when I go to
delete unused files, NOTHING happens! Even though I try to delet time and
again. What gives?

"GB" wrote:

> When I go to "system:tools" I get : "(Empty)"
>
> I'm looking for disk cleanup, scandisk, and defrag.
>
> Appreciate any help, comment, etc. Thanks, GB

Do you get an error?

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/