Question System turns on, screen stays black and after a couple seconds system turns back off.

May 12, 2020
Hello, I have a PC that is having an odd issue. When I turn it on, instead of getting the usual MSI splash screen I'm used to, the screen stays black and the system turns back off after a few seconds. I thought this was a corrupt bios, but the weird thing is when I press F11 to try to enter the usual boot menu, I can't see it but I can still navigate it and select what device I want to boot to, and when I select the right one I can boot to Windows. I find this really weird. I've tried already clearing the CMOS but that seemed to have no effect. My specific motherboard has an EZ Debug LED, or more specifically 4 of them, and when I boot the system the 4th one turns on, then the 2nd one turns on, then the first one turns on for a split second. Can someone help me with this?

Specs:
MSI B350M Bazooka
AMD Ryzen 5 1400
AMD RX 580 4GB
16GB DDR4 Memory (I don't know the speed)

May 12, 2020
You would have to take off both side panels. You should be able to see the label on the PSU at this point, but it would depend on the case and whether it has a PSU shroud.
I took of the back panel of my PC and I did not see anything that could identify a make and model, and I can't see the PSU through the front panel.