[SOLVED] System Underperforming

Dec 12, 2020
Hey, I usually don't play games that are too demanding but decided to try out Cyberpunk on my PC the past couple days. My system should be able to play it decently but I can't even get 30 fps consistently on the lowest settings with my resolution turned down. I figured it was due to the terrible optimization of the game despite seeing other people with similar systems get way better results. I decided to wait for patches and hope for the best and in the mean time try out Valhalla, but I've got the same results there, 25-30 fps on the lowest settings 1080p. I have the most recent Nvidia drivers and my motherboard bios is up to date as well. Keep in mind I'm not great with computers but I just can't figure out what's wrong, every benchmark I've run says everything is running well.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67
CPU: I7-2600K @ 4.4 GHZ
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Aero Itx 8G OC
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz

Solution
Hey, I usually don't play games that are too demanding but decided to try out Cyberpunk on my PC the past couple days. My system should be able to play it decently but I can't even get 30 fps consistently on the lowest settings with my resolution turned down. I figured it was due to the terrible optimization of the game despite seeing other people with similar systems get way better results. I decided to wait for patches and hope for the best and in the mean time try out Valhalla, but I've got the same results there, 25-30 fps on the lowest settings 1080p. I have the most recent Nvidia drivers and my motherboard bios is up to date as well. Keep in mind I'm not great with computers but I just can't figure out what's wrong, every...
Hey, I usually don't play games that are too demanding but decided to try out Cyberpunk on my PC the past couple days. My system should be able to play it decently but I can't even get 30 fps consistently on the lowest settings with my resolution turned down. I figured it was due to the terrible optimization of the game despite seeing other people with similar systems get way better results. I decided to wait for patches and hope for the best and in the mean time try out Valhalla, but I've got the same results there, 25-30 fps on the lowest settings 1080p. I have the most recent Nvidia drivers and my motherboard bios is up to date as well. Keep in mind I'm not great with computers but I just can't figure out what's wrong, every benchmark I've run says everything is running well.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67
CPU: I7-2600K @ 4.4 GHZ
GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Aero Itx 8G OC
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
Perhaps it is just a very demanding game CPU wise, and yours is almost 10 years old now.

Solution