[SOLVED] System update

Oct 24, 2021
Hey, recently I've lost my SSD on which windows was, but since then I installed a new one, and reinstalled a legit windows 10 with a usb. Ever since then, I have svchost (netsvcs) eating all my wifi, sincec the start about more than 12gb, which is very long considering I update at 200kbps. Is there any solution to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hey, recently I've lost my SSD on which windows was, but since then I installed a new one, and reinstalled a legit windows 10 with a usb. Ever since then, I have svchost (netsvcs) eating all my wifi, sincec the start about more than 12gb, which is very long considering I update at 200kbps. Is there any solution to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
A fresh OS install WILL need to go through whatever updates are outstanding.

Depending on the age of that USB you used, there may be quite a lot of updates.

There is no "fix", because it isn't a "problem".

USAFRet

Titan

Solution
Oct 24, 2021

Alright, thanks for the fast answer! I'll just go through all the updates and hope it will be done soon, since I basically can't do anything on internet till it's not.