[SOLVED] System Upgrade issues

May 22, 2019
So I did an upgrade on my pc, which consisted of a new GPU, CPU and PSU. I have the specs of my rig before and after the upgrade at the bottom. But, it seems that the image doesn't make it to the monitor. I made sure to take a PSU that had a little more than I needed, because the consomption, of course doesn't stay the same at all time. Everything is running. The GPU fans are doing their thing, the CPU cooler seems fine, so maybe the CPU is faulty? I appreciate the help!

Before:
AMD Ryzen 3 1200
Zotac Geforce GTX 1050Ti
MSI B350 PC Mate
EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze

After:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Zotac Geforce RTX 2060
MSI B350 PC Mate
Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

Solution
Yes I tried looking at the support list for your board but the page wouldn't load.

Some 350 chips do need BIOS updates, so update It with your previous CPU.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I would run through every step of this guide as a first port of call: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/

The wattage of the PSU wouldn't really make a difference at this point, the 2060 can run on a good 550W. But the Seasonic (assuming FOCUS?) is a good unit so I'd expect it to be fine regardless.

What display cable are you using?
Do you have a motherboard speaker?

May 22, 2019
I would run through every step of this guide as a first port of call: https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...ng-about-post-boot-no-video-problems.1285536/

The wattage of the PSU wouldn't really make a difference at this point, the 2060 can run on a good 550W. But the Seasonic (assuming FOCUS?) is a good unit so I'd expect it to be fine regardless.

What display cable are you using?
Do you have a motherboard speaker?
First, I was told that I should run an update on my bios, would that work? Second, i use a VGA cable with an HDMI adapter, it worked on my old GPU, so dont know why it wouldnt on the new one and no, not that i am aware of. I always use headphones.