System Volume Automatically Drops to 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omis

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
Good day all!

Basically I am having 2 issues. One is the title of the thread and second is the Start button does not work when I use my windows key in my keyboard. It works if I use windows+D to minimize all (which is a sign that the key is working) and also when I click it by using my mouse.

System Information
Athlon II X4 635
Gigabyte GA-880GMA-UD2H
4gb (dual) G.Skill RipJaws CL9 ddr3-1600
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1

It all started when I watched an anime Here and accidentally clicked on something, but I forgot what it is. A pop-up appears, so I closed it immediately which is what I always do whenever it happens.

After noticing the issues, I immediately searched the net and I found myself reading This and This.

I followed all instructions as best as I can and I think I may have done all correctly. However, while I was using MGtools,
I got a message from windows that
Steelwerx WhoAm I has stopped working

Not sure if that is important or what. Anyway, I was able to get all needed logs and have ignored all threats found for now. Please let me know if I can post all logs here using "spoiler" or is there a way to attach files?

Hopefully this is not some serious Malware or anything that could cause major problems. Hope you guys can help me and tell if I'm following the correct way to check/remove Malware.

Regards,
Omis

Omis

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010
I was able to completely scan yesterday. Malwarebytes shows nothing. However, the other apps I used shows something but not sure if it is Malware or what. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.