Question System won't boot, any ideas?

Jun 20, 2019
Hi. My son built his own computer about a little less than a year ago. Everything was working fine until about a month ago he started getting BSOD and the system rebooting continuously. At first we figured it was a windows problem so he tried to fix it that way but still nothing. No booting just an endless cycle of "youre not getting on here". His next course of action was to start replacing hardware components. He has replaced the memory, the cpu, the mobo, and the psu. He has had to use one of his old cords and he's thinking it may be it but we're not sure. The only things not replaced are the m.2 drive, hdd, and video card.

He has...
Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero mobo
Intel i9 9900k 3.6 GB processor
Auros GeForce GTX 1080 Ti video card
Seagate 4TB HDD
Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 32GB mem
liquid cooled with i belive the monsoon resevoir.
he has 6 fans, 3 on each radiator.
Windows 10 64bit home edition

After changing all the stuff he has the system still won't boot and now the fans won't turn or the coolant resivoir motor doesn't turn on. The system is getting power, the start button on the mobo turns on but nothing else. He has tried the checklist but nothing worked. He has been trying for a month now to get his computer up and running to no avail. Im hoping maybe you all have some insight into what we might be doing wrong or what could be wrong.

Thank you for any input, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: