Question System won't post at the highest rated memory speed after adding two more ram sticks

Dec 24, 2019
I recently bought 16 gb more ram for my PC, however when i try to increase the memory speed to the highest rated speed (3200 mHz) my pc won't post. I'm running quad sticks, one set of two corsair sticks and one set of two g.skill sticks (the g.skill sticks are the new ones, i couldn't find any retailers who had the corsair set i have, so i though since they're the same size, speed and has the same die (samsung B-die's i checked this in Thaiphoon aswell), so i thought i'd be fine but i guess i was wrong). The PC posts and runs fine on the "stock" speed, which is 2133 mHz and both sets run fine on the 3200 mHz D.O.C.P profile, but when i try to run both sets together i run into problems.

CPU: Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard: Asus ROG strix b450-f
Old set of RAM: Corsair vengence 16 GB 3200 mHz (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
New set of RAM: G.skill TridentZ 16 GB 3200 mHz (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR)

So far i have tried the following:
Updating BIOS
Using the D.O.C.P profile
Gradually increasing the speed, using the "auto" profile it was stble on 2666 mHz and with the D.O.C.P profile it was stable on 2733 mHz
And i've tried two different ryzen DRAM calculator profiles

Screenshots from Thaiphoon: Corsair stick, G.skill stick
Screenshots of the two Ryzen DRAM calculator profiles: Profile 1, profile 2

Would greatly appreciate any advice!

Dec 24, 2019
your problem is you are mixing and matching ram from 2 different brands. did you make sure the CAS latencies were were the same as well when you picked up ram that matches the same speed? there is a reson why they sell ram in kits

Yes the CAS latencies are the same, but the RAS, RC and FAW latencies are slightly different, I'm however not exactly familiar with memory latencies and what they do or mean. I posted screenshots from thaiphoon with all the timings