Question System won't POST

Apr 25, 2020
So my desktop is a custom/personal build that I have been using for 2.5 years. About 1 year ago I did some slight overclocking for my cpu and ram. I also recently installed another HD about 3-4 months ago.

I use my computer as a media server, so one day I go to wake my computer up and see that it is running, but my keyboard is not lighting up. I try to reboot, but the computer will not POST or give me any diagnostic beeps. I have removed the storage drives, peripheral devices, and graphics card. Still when I try to boot, no POST beep, nothing on monitor. When I remove the ram and try to boot, I get memory issue beep code. I have tried removing and resetting the CMOS after some time. All fans are running properly and the fan lights are also working. At this point only thing I can think of is a motherboard, cpu, or maybe power supply issue.

Does anyone have any idea of what my next steps should be to diagnose this? Or any idea of what the problem may be?

Thanks

My build:
ASUS Prime B350M-A/CSM
Ryzen 5 1600
Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo OC 8GB
Corsair TXM Series, TX750M, 750 Watt
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz
Samsung 960 EVO Series - 250GB PCIe NVMe - M.2
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive HDD
Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD

Apr 25, 2020
remove all hdd from system and use one ram module then try boot if it work retest with other ram stick then had one hdd and test do the same test with the ssd and the other hdd in .

Thanks for the response!
I tried the above suggestion, but same issue. With no ssd/hdd and one 1 ram stick, on power on the system won't go into bios and I hear no diagnostic beep.

TRENDING THREADS