Question system32 and javascript errors

May 22, 2019
yesterday night i came home to find that my computer is having multiple issues first thing i noticed is that my desktop was not showing any icons and when i try to open a file explorer a windows alert says C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable if the locations is on this pc make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted and then try again, another thing is that i cant open aplications (tried a couple of games and while microsoft word did open and alert said Your AutoCorrect file, MSO1033.ad could not be saved. The file may be read-only, or you may not have permission to modify the file and then i get random javascript error ocurred in the main process, uncaught exception failed to get appData path at Object,. and now i find i cant even use sniping tools to save screenshots of the warnings

Lutfij

Titan
Looks like an OS corruption. I'd advise on booting into Safe Mode and see if you can backup any and/or all critical content onto a separate partition/drive and then reinstall your OS, after you recreate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools.

TRENDING THREADS