system32 folder is hidden

Scott

My system32 folder on my windows 2000 server is hidden and cannot be
unhidden. My server was attacked by a backdoor trojan and hide this folder. I
can get to this folder but i cannot remove the check from the hidden box.

Can anyone belp?

JM

quoting:
> My system32 folder on my windows 2000 server is hidden and cannot be
> unhidden. My server was attacked by a backdoor trojan and hide this
folder. I
> can get to this folder but i cannot remove the check from the hidden box.
>
> Can anyone belp?

Try the attrib command at the command prompt.

attrib -h c:\winnt\system32