• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

system32 folder is hidden

Scott

My system32 folder on my windows 2000 server is hidden and cannot be
unhidden. My server was attacked by a backdoor trojan and hide this folder. I
can get to this folder but i cannot remove the check from the hidden box.

Can anyone belp?

JM

quoting:
> My system32 folder on my windows 2000 server is hidden and cannot be
> unhidden. My server was attacked by a backdoor trojan and hide this
folder. I
> can get to this folder but i cannot remove the check from the hidden box.
>
> Can anyone belp?

Try the attrib command at the command prompt.

attrib -h c:\winnt\system32