SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSoD - Dump included - Halp!

beijingtelecom

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
Been getting a weird error lately, it's been happening once every 5 days or so. I thought it was related to FireFox so I switched to Chrome, but now I had another one and it's not bothering the hell out of me liked most BSOD issues, but it's enough to motivate me to find help with it. I know everyone here is super good, and I read other threads to know I need to upload a public dump of it, so I did that already. If anyone can spot the issue here, I'd be very appreciative. I even formatted recently. Temperatures seem good and they rarely go above 65c under super heavy load like Titanfall on max or something. I use Skype a lot and I know it's buggy as hell, and every single BSOD I've got, I've been on Skype talking, so I'm wondering if there's an issue there. Using same hardware and software as ever, I have no idea where the conflict is coming from. I've also used Windows memory check utility and found no errors so I'm not positive but I don't think it's my RAM.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=80F1D1F23D496A45%21107

Thank you very much in advance.

beijingtelecom

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
I don't use any at all. I usually just format frequently, once a month.

Hardware is:

Mobo : Z77 Sabertooth
Processor : i7 3770S
GPU : 680 GTX
Ram : 16GB (Corsair I believe, it has blue heat sink crap on it)
Storage : 256gb Samsung Solid State / 1tb HD

beijingtelecom

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but I have noticed it seems to be in intervals. It's not quite clockwork, but it happens after about 5 days of use. I never restart my machine, I just put it in Sleep Mode for the nights, but after about 5 days, it BSoD randomly, not under load of any kind.

The HDD is about 5% done, this might take all night haha. Anything else I could check on in the meantime? Was there anything useful in my dump?

beijingtelecom

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
One of the reasons I didn't set my pagefile to my HDD was because I thought by doing so, it would always keep my HDD spun up. I thought it would be better for it to not be constantly running, so maybe I'll try it just to get some kind of result. I finished my HDD scan and it also came back 100%, no errors.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Thank you very much for the advice so far Corroded.