SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION unknown problems

Blainid

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
Hello guys I was just wondering if anyone could assist me, out of nowhere I have started getting this error within about the past 3 days and it just keeps randomly happening, I have no idea how to troubleshoot it, I'm currently on Windows 8 Pro, I've had my computer for about 1-2 years now, and never had a problem and now this, thanks in advance to anyone who could help troubleshoot and help find a fix for me.

Blainid

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
it doesn't give me access to the files as it says I need to be an Administrator yet this is the only user on the computer and it is the administrator...

Blainid

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
I was hoping I could somehow keep the OS, as I no longer have a disk for the OS and would be without a OS for a while, and I can't find the things you asked me to update anywhere, as for Avast I can't find that anywhere to remove it.

Its in programs and features. Where everything else is you uninstall

If you've got a key for this download the same version and burn the ISO. Then you'll have a cd. Make sure its the same version otherwise it wont activate

http://www.askvg.com/direct-download-links-download-official-original-and-untouched-windows-7-iso-32-bit-and-64-bit/

WHAT version of Win7 is on this

Blainid

Reputable
Nov 13, 2014
I'm currently doing 34 windows updates before I will be back on, I will remove avg completely, as for the things to update where would be best to try find them, as I'm struggling to find them, sorry not to good with all this stuff, also my computer came without an os but my friend brought his disk round for me to use but now i don't have the disk.

Like I said whoever made this wireless adapter whatever it is go to their site

And if the audio is on the motherboard go to the mobo makers site. Or if there are audio drivers installed uninstall them.

See if the windows audio drivers work better / if they install