Question Sytem Unit is roaring

adityasrinivasb

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2015
Hi

My system unit fans are roaring when the computer is runnning. Recently, I got a wooden cabinet built to house my system unit and UPS and I need it as I have less space. Looks like the enclosure where I placed the unit has no proper circulation causing the area to heat up and make the unit to emit the noise. I did not think of the hear factor while getting the wooden cabinet. Please advice on how to keep the system cool and avoid problems. There are three fans running inside the unit - CPU and two fans mounted on the either side of the cabinet . Thinking of cutting wood drilling some additional fans . Please see the pics and advice if existing setup is fine or need modifications.

Regards
Srinivas

Hi

My system unit fans are roaring when the computer is runnning. Recently, I got a wooden cabinet built to house my system unit and UPS and I need it as I have less space. Looks like the enclosure where I placed the unit has no proper circulation causing the area to heat up and make the unit to emit the noise. I did not think of the hear factor while getting the wooden cabinet. Please advice on how to keep the system cool and avoid problems. There are three fans running inside the unit - CPU and two fans mounted on the either side of the cabinet . Thinking of cutting wood drilling some additional fans . Please see the pics and advice if existing setup is fine or need modifications.

Regards
Srinivas
You must provide proper circulation, that's all-