T:DS system specs?

Hmmm... a previous post mention they are running T:DS on a 800 Mghz
machine. I have a 900 Mghz machine, maybe I just need to upgrade from my
GForce 2 Mx Card to either a FX or better card.
Anyone else running on less then a 1.5 Ghz "minimum" requirement?
I like thieving indoors, so I usually have the weather turned off
anyway.
Albert

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 12:58:58 GMT, "Albert R. Conklin"
<aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... a previous post mention they are running T:DS on a 800 Mghz
>machine. I have a 900 Mghz machine, maybe I just need to upgrade from my
>GForce 2 Mx Card to either a FX or better card.
> Anyone else running on less then a 1.5 Ghz "minimum" requirement?
> I like thieving indoors, so I usually have the weather turned off
>anyway.
>Albert

I'm using only a 1.2Ghz AMD Athlon but have an FX5900 card. Your
card is the problem as it is MX which is specifically not
supported. A relative of mine has it working with an FX5200 and
a 1.8Ghz machine. If you just want a reasonably priced card then
the FX5200 will work - but you MUST get the latest drivers from
the Nvidia site and definitely Directx 9B. Without that we got
bad flicker when turning.