[SOLVED] T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD

T-FORCE DELTA RGB SSD

Will this work with a rgb kit? I have a rgb system in my pc and it has 5v plugs. Will this be able to control the rgbs for the ssd? They have the same color patterns and everything. My only problem is I was tired and ordered it thinking it would go great in my full rgb system not realizing it said it was controlled normally by mobo. But if i can't use the rgb's with my rgb it's fine i am upgrading my pc in the near future. I will just have to use it as a ssd without rgb till i get a mobo with rgb controls i just dont wanna wait i want it to light up with my rgb fans, liquid cooler, ram, gpu, and rgb kit when the pc turns on, caution my pc may cause seizures. I just thought one more touch of rgb couldn't hurt hahaha.

Last edited:
Solution
As long as your motherboard has that 5V header and supports one of these then you should be all set.

P79DBVF.png

There's also instruction videos as well.
https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-rgb-ssd
VMV7dLn.png
No the mobo in itself has no rgb header i just have a rgb kit with 5v header. But i was woundering if that would work if not i really don't care it was just a cool looking ssd that my brother said he would pay for and the rgb was a plus.
Mobo asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0
Rgb kit tingkam 5v headers