[SOLVED] T-Force Vulcan Z 3600 MHz wont work with my build.

Aug 11, 2021
My system specs are:

Motherboard : Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 X
GPU: EVGA 3070
Memory: Corsair (2x8) Ram
PCU: EVGA 750W gold

So I wanted to boost my ram speed, and I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. I ordered this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MF2VP1X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and when I put it into my motherboard it won't boot, when I turn the power on my computer just sits in a black screen and doesn't do anything.

My BIOS is the manufacture version i.e. I haven't updated it, however shouldn't the ram still work? The bios version that I am in, came out in 2020/8/18, and the newest version of the bios came out in 2021/76/22 https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450M-DS3H-V2-rev-10/support#support-dl-bios I have the ram in the 2, and 4 slot of my motherboard, and I have the XMP in my bios set to Profile 1, so it is on.

Is there a way to make this ram work? I really do like the color of the RAM, but is there a way that I could make the RAM work?

Aug 11, 2021
check the motherboard's QVL on it's support page(s) to see if it is compatible.
if not listed, probably already deemed incompatible.

I have read reviews of the product on Amazon, and someone from the T-Force company responded and said:

"Yes! TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan TUF DDR4 Gaming Alliance 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz (PC4-24000) CL16 Desktop Memory Module ram is compatible with Ryzen 3rd gen CPU.
Please send us your motherboard serial name and number for further evaluation.

Due to the memory overclocking (OC) depends on the combination of the memory module and memory controller integrated into the CPU and motherboard.
The actual running speed of the memory module differs with different motherboard and CPU and settings."

does this mean that this 3600 ram wouldn't be compatible? I ask this because my cpu can handle 3600 speed.
Online it says that my motherboard can also handle the 3600 speed. That was all I could find.
Should I return the ram and get another brand of ram?

Online it says that my motherboard can also handle the 3600 speed. That was all I could find.
Should I return the ram and get another brand of ram?

the motherboard's QVL(Qualified Vendor List) will list all guaranteed to work memory kits.
you will find this list on the motherboard manufacturer's product support page either a separate download or as a tab labeled something like CPU / Memory Support.

only purchase memory that is specifically listed there.