T-Mo to Cingular

Can anyone tell me if a Motorola V60G (900/1800/1900) will work on
Cingular's system, mainly in Southern California?

Kryos wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if a Motorola V60G (900/1800/1900) will work on
> Cingular's system, mainly in Southern California?
Unlocked, of course.

"Kryos" <kryos@not.net> wrote in message
> Kryos wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me if a Motorola V60G (900/1800/1900) will work on
> > Cingular's system, mainly in Southern California?
> Unlocked, of course.

Glad you mentioned unlocked--yes, on all of the
Cingular 1900 MHz GSM sites. The added ATTWS ones
will come with the completion of the purchase.

In my neighborhood, Memphis, Cingular is
800 MHz GSM; check to see if your plan would
permit T-Mobile roaming. ATTWS also has 1900
MHz GSM here.

John C.