T-Mobile CEO Confirms iPhone Coming to Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]ivanto[/nom]When will iphone come to wind mobile AWS spectrum?[/citation]

If it's coming to T-Mobile, it will available on Wind as they use the same bands. You can buy any new Tmobile phone and unlock it and use it on Wind.

ivanto

Honorable
Oct 11, 2012
[citation][nom]getochkn[/nom]If it's coming to T-Mobile, it will available on Wind as they use the same bands. You can buy any new Tmobile phone and unlock it and use it on Wind.That's my plan, the moment I get an iphone on windmobile network, Rogers is getting "bye bye".
[/citation]

That's my plan, the moment I get an iphone on windmobile network, Rogers is getting "bye bye".

phych

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2005
First, I hope the new T-Mobile plans undercuts current plans offered by competitors.

Second, I hope the general public understands that paying full price for a phone will be cheaper than having a discounted price but getting locked into a 2 year plan.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]phych[/nom]First, I hope the new T-Mobile plans undercuts current plans offered by competitors.Second, I hope the general public understands that paying full price for a phone will be cheaper than having a discounted price but getting locked into a 2 year plan.[/citation]
I doubt it. Most of the things that we come here to read aren't topics that the general public gets.

We're "special" :p

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]phych[/nom]First, I hope the new T-Mobile plans undercuts current plans offered by competitors.Second, I hope the general public understands that paying full price for a phone will be cheaper than having a discounted price but getting locked into a 2 year plan.[/citation]

Apparently they have that plan now. Called the Value plan. You are still stuck on contract to recieve the lower price even if you bring your own phone. That is unless you are talking about prepaid service?

Caffeinecarl

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008
I've been unsubsidized for years on T-mobile and I love it. The last time I bought a phone, I walked in, handed the guy my money and walked out with a new phone. Paid full price, still on the same plan I've had for years, and saving my pennies. Same thing with the internet company and internet gateways. I buy my own and never have to rent.

k7mm

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012
[citation][nom]Caffeinecarl[/nom]I've been unsubsidized for years on T-mobile and I love it. The last time I bought a phone, I walked in, handed the guy my money and walked out with a new phone.[/citation]

I am the same way, although I usually buy a new phone on ebay. I pay $45 a month for the same plan that is $65 on contract....the money I save in the long term is more the then with a subsidized phone+contact.

k7mm

Honorable
Nov 15, 2012
[citation][nom]Caffeinecarl[/nom]I've been unsubsidized for years on T-mobile and I love it. The last time I bought a phone, I walked in, handed the guy my money and walked out with a new phone.[/citation]

I am the same way, although I usually buy a new phone on ebay. I pay $45 a month for the same plan that is $65 on contract....the money I save in the long term is more the then with a subsidized phone+contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.