t-rex help

t-rex on jp is only going about 1/2 way down then the motor just
shutters.

if i give it a little push it will go again.

it was working fine and just started doing this.

anyone know whats going on?

thanks

john

Adi

Gears, unfortunately, it seems. Time for a new assembly. Multiproducts
really makes it hard to open it up and fix it, as I recently tried with POA
motor assembly. New unit is the only solution.

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Keith Stelter" <stelter@qtm.net> wrote in message
> Probably a stripped gear or at least some broken teeth on a gear inside
the
> gearbox.
> I have had some luck taking these apart (you have to drill rivets, etc)
and
> moving the gears on the shafts so that "good" areas of the gears are
> contacting each other, but it's a pretty ambitious task.
> Last time I bought a T-rex motor/gearbox assembly it was about $100.00.
>
> "kansas city pinball.com" <rgp@johncglennon.com> wrote in message
> > t-rex on jp is only going about 1/2 way down then the motor just
> > shutters.
> >
> > if i give it a little push it will go again.
> >
> > it was working fine and just started doing this.
> >
> > anyone know whats going on?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > john

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Adi

Steve Young should have them, he made a deal with Multiproducts.
Adi
www.txpinball.com