T2-FM-Just Friends pt. 1?

No responses in the forums lately, so though I would ask here.
Somewhere near the beginning is a key that I think goes to the door on
the other side of the river.
Where is the key and is it worth opening that door?
Albert

Okay, my mistake. It was not Friends it was Horns of Canzo. Any help out
there?
Albert

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Okay, my mistake. It was not Friends it was Horns of Canzo. Any help out
> there?
> Albert
>
> "Albert R. Conklin" wrote:
>
> > No responses in the forums lately, so though I would ask here.
> > Somewhere near the beginning is a key that I think goes to the door on
> > the other side of the river.
> > Where is the key and is it worth opening that door?
> > Albert

Not played that FM myself, sorry

Give folk a few hours and someone may know.

Cookie McCrumble

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS