T2-FM-Museum?

Need some help here. I am at a lost as to what to do. I am in the
basement of the museum, have the gate key, but no clue as to what to do
next. I have a couple of hundred in loot, including what was outside by
one of the benches.
My best guess would be to start stacking boxes, but where to stack them.
Any nudges out there?
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Need some help here. I am at a lost as to what to do. I am in the
> basement of the museum, have the gate key, but no clue as to what to do
> next. I have a couple of hundred in loot, including what was outside by
> one of the benches.
> My best guess would be to start stacking boxes, but where to stack
them.
> Any nudges out there?
> Albert

I don't believe there's any box stacking required in this one. Have you
found the lab key yet? That's where you need to go next, if I recall. Send
the elevator up and examine the floor edge underneath it VERY carefully.

Nightwalker

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

Nightwalker wrote:
> I don't believe there's any box stacking required in this one. Have you
> found the lab key yet? That's where you need to go next, if I recall. Send
> the elevator up and examine the floor edge underneath it VERY carefully.
>
> Nightwalker

Thanks Nightwalker!
I triggered the switch and it says secret found, but there is still
an unfrobbable door down there. I think I have played this FM a while
back, but it was in the recent download list at Thief.com.
Also found the stash in the crate down there already. Also found the
secret up stairs. I must still be missing something. Any more nudges?

Albert

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

> Nightwalker wrote:
>> I don't believe there's any box stacking required in
>> this one. Have you found the lab key yet? That's where
>> you need to go next, if I recall. Send the elevator up
>> and examine the floor edge underneath it VERY carefully.
>> Nightwalker
>>
> Thanks Nightwalker!
> I triggered the switch and it says secret found, but
> there is still an unfrobbable door down there. I think I
> have played this FM a while back, but it was in the
> recent download list at Thief.com. Also found the
> stash in the crate down there already. Also found the
> secret up stairs. I must still be missing something. Any
> more nudges?
> Albert

Look every where, KO every one, steal every thing.....

Moss
> Look every where, KO every one, steal every thing.....

So far, the only two people I encoutered has been outside. But still
looking.

Albert Conklin wrote:

> Moss
>
>> Look every where, KO every one, steal every thing.....

Okay, got the lab key, I guess I got into the museum by the outside
route and not the sewer route, now about that 30,000 g in loot on expert.
I have 1455 in loot, am I missing one really big loot?

> Albert Conklin wrote:
>
> > Moss
> >
> >> Look every where, KO every one, steal every thing.....
> >>
> Okay, got the lab key, I guess I got into the museum by the outside
> route and not the sewer route, now about that 30,000 g in loot on expert.
> I have 1455 in loot, am I missing one really big loot?
> Albert

Did you find your way into the second Museum? That's where most of the loot
is.

Nightwalker

--

Nightwalker wrote:

> Did you find your way into the second Museum? That's where most of the loot
> is.
>
> Nightwalker

2nd Museum? the search goes on.

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

> Nightwalker wrote:
>>
>> Did you find your way into the second Museum? That's
>> where most of the loot is.
>>
>> Nightwalker
>>
> 2nd Museum? the search goes on.

Must be nice to be playing.