T2X-Redistribution level?

After 3 weeks of long hours at work, I finally reinstalled T2X.
Fortunately, I still have the saved games.
I am on the Redistribution level and the last 3 objectives are blank.
I have over 750 loot, so I know one of them is a loot objective.
Why are they blank and what are the last 3 objectives?
I have 3 of the first 5 objectives. I would guess the 2nd Objective to
be at the end of the level.
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> After 3 weeks of long hours at work, I finally reinstalled T2X.
> Fortunately, I still have the saved games.
> I am on the Redistribution level and the last 3 objectives are blank. I
> have over 750 loot, so I know one of them is a loot objective.
> Why are they blank and what are the last 3 objectives?
> I have 3 of the first 5 objectives. I would guess the 2nd Objective to be
> at the end of the level.
> Albert

There's still something wrong if you're getting blank objectives, Albert. It
may mean other things may not work properly. Anyway the objectives are:

1. Find out if the Free Traders have any enemies.
2. It sounds like the Sunnyport Hammers would love to find out they failed
to run out the smugglers. See if you can find out anymore on these
Hammerites and where they might be located. (only on Expert)
3. Find out who the leader of the Free Traders is.
4. See if you can uncover their second in command also. (Not on Normal)
5. Locate a map of the smuggler's hideout.
6. Steal at least 750 in loot. (500 on Normal, 650 on Hard)
7. Don't knock out or attack any smuggler's and avoid being seen at all
costs. (Not on Normal)
8. Once you have what you came for, return to the cave entrance.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

Nightwalker wrote:

> "Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>> After 3 weeks of long hours at work, I finally reinstalled T2X.
>>Fortunately, I still have the saved games.
>> I am on the Redistribution level and the last 3 objectives are blank. I
>>have over 750 loot, so I know one of them is a loot objective.
>> Why are they blank and what are the last 3 objectives?
>> I have 3 of the first 5 objectives. I would guess the 2nd Objective to be
>>at the end of the level.
>>Albert
>

> There's still something wrong if you're getting blank objectives, Albert. It
> may mean other things may not work properly. Anyway the objectives are:
>
> 1. Find out if the Free Traders have any enemies.
> 2. It sounds like the Sunnyport Hammers would love to find out they failed
> to run out the smugglers. See if you can find out anymore on these
> Hammerites and where they might be located. (only on Expert)
> 3. Find out who the leader of the Free Traders is.
> 4. See if you can uncover their second in command also. (Not on Normal)
> 5. Locate a map of the smuggler's hideout.
> 6. Steal at least 750 in loot. (500 on Normal, 650 on Hard)
> 7. Don't knock out or attack any smuggler's and avoid being seen at all
> costs. (Not on Normal)
> 8. Once you have what you came for, return to the cave entrance.
>
> Nightwalker

Thanks Nightwalker!
I finished the level and forgot to mention I was playing on Expert, but
I guess you figured that out.
Albert

TRENDING THREADS