Question Tab Key Not Working

Jul 27, 2019
My tab key does not indent like it is supposed to anymore, it just cycles through stuff and I have no idea how to fix it. Dose it on the on screen keyboard too

Jul 27, 2019
What app?
All of them, the only place it doesn't do it is Grammarly. On discord, google docs, word, chrome, this box I'm typing in now, it refuses to indent and just cycles through selections. Like right now if I press it highlights the forum post below this text box

Ketchup79

Notable
Aug 7, 2019
First thing I woul try is uninstall keyboard driver and restart. See if the one Windows auto-installs fixes your issues. In addition to the causes listed, I have heard the Teamviewer running can cause this, but I don't recall having this before personally.

Jul 27, 2019
First thing I woul try is uninstall keyboard driver and restart. See if the one Windows auto-installs fixes your issues. In addition to the causes listed, I have heard the Teamviewer running can cause this, but I don't recall having this before personally.
Tried all of these, none of them fix the issue and team viewer is not installed. I am quite perplexed

Ketchup79

Notable
Aug 7, 2019
Check and see if you have StickyKeys enabled? It can enable itself when it thinks it's needed, so this doesn't necessarily mean that you turned it on, but could cause certain keys (like the tab key) not to operate correctly.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS