Tablet Android or Windows ?

Svegeth

Reputable
Jul 29, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a cheaply tablet ,I will use it for Reading,browsing on Google,school stuffs and obviously for gaming,I'm really confused because I already have an iOS phone so I won't buy an iOS tablet ,I have a windows as a computer and I really wanted to play games and Stuffs on my tablet,I don't want to spend much and I found lots of interesting things on Amazon,on a price between 70€ to 120€..can someone helpe out?I can list here some of the tablet I found and the price:

Lenotab(windows) =77€
Rotor(Android)=46€
Time2(Android)=99€
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 LITE VE T113(Samsung)=85€
Archos 101 NEON TABLET=100€
Android 4.4 Phone Tablet KitkatOs=113€

(oh I also looked for Gaming Tablet like NvidiaShield but lots of people says it sucks and it cost 300€,and I won't use my tablet just for games)
If the tablet I listed are not really great,I accept every tips!

Solution
Personally, I would get a Windows tablet because it is more versatile than an Android tablet. I had a 1st gen Nexus 7 Android tablet until it died on me last year.

Sure there are lots of Apps for Android, but I only used a few apps myself which were primarily used to play videos and read e-books, and the occasional game to kill time if I was away from my laptop / desktop. For me it comes down to the ability to run Windows 7 and Windows 8 programs on a Windows tablet. Hell, people can even play Skyrim using a Windows tablet... now that's versatility for me.

skillfulturtl3

Reputable
Jun 27, 2015
First of all for tablet i would definatley recommend android i have owned a windows tablet and i currently own a nexus 7(which is amazing)
i would recommend android because as i found out the hard way there is a massive lack in apps on the windows app store in games and other apps(windows dosent even have a proper youtube app!) and android definatley has the better gaming variety in apps.

I would highly recommend the nexus 7 its fast,durable and reliable. you can pick up the 32GB for around 227euros and the 16gb for 190euros. i have had my nexus 7 for 2 years and have never experienced and major problems or bugs. it now runs android 5 lollipop,and runs it really well and smoothly if you cannot afford the nexus 7 then i would go with either the samsung galaxy tab 3 or 4 depending on if you can go above 120euros

Personally, I would get a Windows tablet because it is more versatile than an Android tablet. I had a 1st gen Nexus 7 Android tablet until it died on me last year.

Sure there are lots of Apps for Android, but I only used a few apps myself which were primarily used to play videos and read e-books, and the occasional game to kill time if I was away from my laptop / desktop. For me it comes down to the ability to run Windows 7 and Windows 8 programs on a Windows tablet. Hell, people can even play Skyrim using a Windows tablet... now that's versatility for me.

Solution

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
that is so true windows tablet win for me as well,i have a nood hd but as jaguar said you can even play anything you like it is windows after all,but as someone mentioned nexus series both phones and tablets are good deal