[SOLVED] Tactile switchs

Solution
Currently using Zelios 67g.

There are a bunch of different weighted tactile switches, so you can take a look around.

There are so many options for tactile switches out there, it all comes down to personal preference, and the only way of choosing your perfect switch is to either buy a test kit or rent one (not sure how many places do that tho)

I know that people are starting to like the feel of Holy Pandas, however after using a test kit I decided I preferred Zelios 67gs.

Moral of the post, find some way of trying out a switch before you spend money on a bunch that you might not end up liking.

DannyT_

Honorable
Aug 10, 2017
Currently using Zelios 67g.

There are a bunch of different weighted tactile switches, so you can take a look around.

There are so many options for tactile switches out there, it all comes down to personal preference, and the only way of choosing your perfect switch is to either buy a test kit or rent one (not sure how many places do that tho)

I know that people are starting to like the feel of Holy Pandas, however after using a test kit I decided I preferred Zelios 67gs.

Moral of the post, find some way of trying out a switch before you spend money on a bunch that you might not end up liking.

Solution