Tails ISO file integrity Error ...

DDKe

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys today I download tails new release 1.0.1 but when I tried to verify the ISO file I downloaded with kleopatra gpg4win it is giving me this error "not enough information to check signature validity" I am sure I am downloading it from its official site https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html
I do not know what's wrong with that or am I wrong somewhere but I already verified different images before and everything went right.
I imported certificate and then downloaded the ISO file and its signature and when I tried to decrypt/verify its giving me this error... "not enough information to check signature validity... signed on 2014-06-08 11:32 by tails@boum.org (Key ID: 0xBE2CD9C1). The validity of the signature can not be verified." Tails default forum is also closed now, I dont know what's going on ... anybody can help me with this???

DDKe

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014

there forum is closed and I tried to google it also but not much success. I found some one was asking Q about tails here so I thought anyone can help me.

DDKe

Reputable
Jun 21, 2014

Yes I also did that but it is almost one week no words from them yet...