[SOLVED] Take too much time before show Asus logo

Feb 23, 2022
hey i have "Asus B450 F gaming ll" motherboard
everytime i start my pc motherboard blink yellow light then red and then yellow it take lots off time almost 30-35sec and then asus logo show on display........... why it take lots of time before boot ? is i have to change any boot option

Solution
FYI:

Motherboard User Guide/Manual.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/403638.pdf

[Do verify that I identified the correct User Manual for you motherboard.]

Reference physically numbered Page 3-4 and Section 3 in general.

Do you see the BIOS screen shown in Section 3.2.1? (Page 3-3).

Unfortunately the manual does not present all of the choices within the listed menu options.

What you are looking for to check or configure are options regarding what is done (or not don) during boot/POST.

An option to not show or report what the boot process is doing. Or some choice like a "fast boot" that skips some of POST test options.

Explore the menus, read carefully. Change only one thing at a time. Keep notes regarding what...
Feb 23, 2022
Are you able to access BIOS?

Look for the POST configuration settings:

May be set to "Verbose" which means the system tests and reports on everything it does and the results during boot up.

You may be able to turn that off or reduce what is being reported to save/reduce boot time.
how i didn't find any settings like that

Ralston18

Titan
FYI:

Motherboard User Guide/Manual.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/403638.pdf

[Do verify that I identified the correct User Manual for you motherboard.]

Reference physically numbered Page 3-4 and Section 3 in general.

Do you see the BIOS screen shown in Section 3.2.1? (Page 3-3).

Unfortunately the manual does not present all of the choices within the listed menu options.

What you are looking for to check or configure are options regarding what is done (or not don) during boot/POST.

An option to not show or report what the boot process is doing. Or some choice like a "fast boot" that skips some of POST test options.

Explore the menus, read carefully. Change only one thing at a time. Keep notes regarding what you changed and where the change was made.

Just in case you need to go back and undo something.

As always, be sure to back up all important data at least 2 x to different locations away from the current host computer. Ensure that the backups are indeed recoverable and readable.

Solution