Taking a picture of motherboard wires

Nov 11, 2018
Ok this might be a silly question, but before taking out my mobo, I forgot to take a pic of where all the wires were connected to it. I have a new mobo that I’m going to replace the old one with, and I’m wondering, if I take the new one to a professional, will they know where the wires go if I have the manual for it, or do I need the pics. (I know basically zero about mobo installation)

Solution
If you take the motherboard to a professional they will know where everything goes, but you can read the manual and look at youtube videos and do it yourself for much less money. If you aren't confident installing it yourself then just go to someone though, don't be pressured into attempting to install something you cant.

Kashimi

Honorable
Apr 14, 2015
If you take the motherboard to a professional they will know where everything goes, but you can read the manual and look at youtube videos and do it yourself for much less money. If you aren't confident installing it yourself then just go to someone though, don't be pressured into attempting to install something you cant.

Solution