Taking controll of my favourates on a web browser.

PaulDesmond

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2016
Hi. I have a favourites bar on google chrome. I sign into something using my email address. Don’t fully understand this because... I used a different computer to search the web. I was asked to sign in to a google account. I was told to check my Lenova tablet M10. I struggled with that as I never really use it. I thought it might have been sent to my email address but it wasn’t their. How can I get control of this? I need to use an email address or get a text message on my mobile phone. How can I change my details? Email address, mobile phone, device and any way to verify myself. There is no phone or email support or anyone to contact over problems. I will want to change my email address and phone number.

PaulDesmond

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2016
Okay. it uses 2 step verification. The link only tells me how to turn it on. Not off if I find it inconvenent. I don't want to use Lenovo Tab M10 and my Galaxy A40 is an old phone no longer used. I can’t remove these and pick my new mobile phone. Also it says “To receive Google prompts, just sign in to your Google Account on your phone.” It assumes that EVERONE uses their mobile phone and only their mobile phone. I am a PC user and use that for my work.

Last edited:

PaulDesmond

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2016
I have a google email address on my mobile, and when I launch google chrome I seem to be loged on to my google account in the top right corner. On my PC I have a ribbon with my favourates as a folder named Imported from IE. Been like that for years. I don't have that on my mobile.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Google has 2 different areas, one for desktop bookmarks and one for mobile. I know all the shortcuts I have on desktop don't show on my phone unless I select bookmarks in chrome options, then it shows:
b4t0fCN.jpg

as options but it doesn't show them on the taskbar as such

if I choose Bookmarks bar, it shows all the shortcuts that are on my desktop as a list.

If you had a google account on the A33, it should show as an option on Google Prompts