Taser Jolted For $6 Million In Damages

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

yeah and if there are ever those incidents where the cops go crazy with the taser... guess what... the taser cam will suddenly have misfunctioned...

G

until a cop goes crazy with a taser... then the taser cam will mysteriously misfunction...

FITCamaro

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2006
Unbelievable. Only in California would they loose this case. Could the fact that the guy was on drugs and had an enlarged heart have anything to do with his death? Might he not have died if a) he wasn't fighting with police to begin with and b) wasn't on drugs? Of course not. I swear this country is going down the shitter with lawsuits like this.

And fine bf2gameplaya. We'll take away the tasers from the cops and shoot people instead. Oh wait you'll complain about that too. Tasers have been responsible for only relative handful of deaths. They are an excellent alternative for police officers and citizens to subdue a criminal or attacker with non-deadly force.

overlandpark4me

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2007
Couple things to keep in mind. If you run from a cop, you should have an excellent chance of either getting shot, shocked, or bit by a dog. Your rights short of that are zero when your actions put cops and the public in danger. Idiots like some of the posters above with their bleeding hearts are the problem. I am put at risk when some loser is going down my street at 100 mph, and I have no problem with a police dog slamming his teeth on the guy. I've seen countless criminals pointing guns at the cops and they've shown great restraint in not blowing them away. If it was me, they'd have a hole in their head. His family will be devastated before mine is. That's assuming he even knows who his daddy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.