task lockout followup

Well, after 36,000 minutes, my wizard has joined the ranks of the task
doers again. I completed one, and the timer reset as it's supposed to.
To bad about that four week detour. Now my necromancer has about three
weeks to work off, no response to my petition.

"bizbee" <tuberoo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Well, after 36,000 minutes, my wizard has joined the ranks of the task
> doers again. I completed one, and the timer reset as it's supposed to.
> To bad about that four week detour. Now my necromancer has about three
> weeks to work off, no response to my petition.

maybe it took the time change to reset the timer. It might only work during
the winter months.

Or, maybe soe figured it out and snuck in the fix and forgot to mention it
in the patches ( which might imply that they were wrong)

heh, anyway, grats on being able to tasks again.

Bcar