Question Task manager GPU -1 utilisation

Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone

Hope your okay

I REALLY need help been having this problem from so long but first going to tell you my pc specs.

Motherboard is Msi Meg unify x570
CPU 3900xt / liquid cooling 240mm radiator
GPU rtx 2070 super gigabyt windforce 3x
RAM DDR4 32GB viper
PSU Thermaltake 840w
have 1 HDD 1Terbite have 2 SSD 1 512 gb and evo is 500gb
windows 10

so my problem is that recently my pc has been very bad underperforming there is times when I play games I get bad fps NEARLY every time . so when I Quit my games I open up Task manager I would see GPU Saying -1 minus utilisation and it would freeze and I have to restart my pc and my GPU is new I had RTX 2060 and I bought the RTX 2070 super thinking the RTX 2060 was the problem now that I have the RTX 2070 super still having the same problem I have done everything I could do to stop this but it still happens my pc is sluggish and slow most of my components are new Including CPU GPU PSU MOTHERBOARD
one of the many things that I think is that problem is windows 10 I had a Blue screen before saying windows couldn't start properly at that time I had my RAM overclocked to 3700 and I had my infinity Fabric at 1863 but after I rest my coms it worked but my pc was still sluggish then about 1 hour later after coming out off game I frozen due GPU being -1 utilisation and I left RAM back to normal and the problem still the same ( I HAVE LOST HOPE )

HOW CAN I FIX THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM ?

PLEASE HELP MY LOST SOUL

many thanks

have a blessed day and night

ASK THE COMMUNITY