How can I Enable\ Disable Task Manager in WinXP for any specified user "Admin
or User"
--
SnakeX

Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Ahed" wrote:

| How can I Enable\ Disable Task Manager in WinXP for any specified user "Admin
| or User"
| --
| SnakeX

Another Method without using any external program
--
SnakeX

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm
>
> [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Ahed" wrote:
>
> | How can I Enable\ Disable Task Manager in WinXP for any specified user "Admin
> | or User"
> | --
> | SnakeX

Error Message: "Task Manager has been disabled by your administrator"
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Taskmanager_error.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Ahed" wrote:

| Another Method without using any external program
| --
| SnakeX

Without an domain controller, no. Group Policies in XP apply to all users in a stand alone environment. You need some type of 3rd party utility, or edit the registry manually on a per user basis.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Ahed" <Ahedshark7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:933ED2C8-B7ED-40BD-B294-65BC191DF338@microsoft.com...
> How can I Enable\ Disable Task Manager in WinXP for any specified user "Admin
> or User"
> --
> SnakeX

Thanks all of you. The link helped me