Task Scheduling

dick

I'm trying to schedule weekly virus scans in Norton 2004. I keep getting an
error statement that I'm not authorized to make this change. The error code
is "0x80070005" I am the only user and supervisor on this system Please
help.

Follow this link for the resolution :

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884573