[SOLVED] Taskbar bug and slow pc

Sep 24, 2021
Hi, I'm having some issues with my pc.
In the last period windows (10) takes at least 1 minute to start and it's sooo slow.
There's a very weird bug that annoys me so much, the taskbar: When I turn on the pc everything works except for the taskbar that keeps loading forever so I have to spam on it until it crashes and restarts.
Now, when it restarts, the taskbar starts working, but sometimes it starts loading again so I have to shut down by pressing the power button.
Another thing is that every page takes at least 5 seconds to open (chrome, brave, sometimes even folders).
The most worrying thing is that all this HAPPEN ON A CLEAN INSTALLATION. I even contacted the microsoft assistance and they wen't through my pc using the remote access but they found nothing.
So now I think it may be an hardware problem but I don't know which component is the problem (I usually wipe the disk from the windows installation tool cz I don't know where else to do it but I don't know if that could be the problem).
Everytime I install windows I change usb stick, slot, and I even changed the disk but it KEEPS happening.
Someone made me notice that maybe some drivers are missing but I think it's crazy that everything works but not the taskbar.
So I have a ryzer 3600, 1070 msi aero itx, 16gb ram hyperx fury, b450 pro aorus, 128gb ssd, 1tb hdd.
I even tried to install windows on the hdd but the bug's still there...
So is it an hardware problem? If yes, which component could be causing all this...

Solution
In the last period windows (10) takes at least 1 minute to start and it's sooo slow.
There's a very weird bug that annoys me so much, the taskbar: When I turn on the pc everything works except for the taskbar that keeps loading forever so I have to spam on it until it crashes and restarts.
Now, when it restarts, the taskbar starts working, but sometimes it starts loading again so I have to shut down by pressing the power button.
Another thing is that every page takes at least 5 seconds to open (chrome, brave, sometimes even folders).
The most worrying thing is that all this HAPPEN ON A CLEAN INSTALLATION. I even contacted the microsoft assistance and they wen't through my pc using the remote...
The most worrying thing is that all this HAPPEN ON A CLEAN INSTALLATION. I even contacted the microsoft assistance and they wen't through my pc using the remote access but they found nothing.
So now I think it may be an hardware problem but I don't know which component is the problem (I usually wipe the disk from the windows installation tool cz I don't know where else to do it but I don't know if that could be the problem).
Everytime I install windows I change usb stick, slot, and I even changed the disk but it KEEPS happening.
Someone made me notice that maybe some drivers are missing but I think it's crazy that everything works but not the taskbar.
So I have a ryzer 3600, 1070 msi aero itx, 16gb ram hyperx fury, b450 pro aorus, 128gb ssd, 1tb hdd.
I even tried to install windows on the hdd but the bug's still there...
So is it an hardware problem? If yes, which component could be causing all this...
Try these step by step:
  • Disconnect from internet
  • Uninstall gpu driver using DDU (clean and do not restart).
  • Uninstall all the processors on device manager (should be 12 on yours) like this:
    unknown.png
  • Restart the pc to bios, and update to the latest bios(download, extract the files and copy it to flashdrive, plug it on top rear usb slot then reboot to bios and flash the bios). Then go to bios again after update and load default or optimized settings.

• boot up to windows and install the latest AMD Chipset driver, reboot, go to power plan, choose amd ryzen balanced, and connect to internet.

• Install the latest nvidia driver.

*do this all offline until reboot after installing amd chipset driver, also you may reboot to bios after all of this to set the XMP (and previous settings you did in the bios), make sure your ram is on slot 2 and 4. Download needed files (highlighted word) before doing step 1, do the step by orders.

• And check windows update (and optional updates) if there is any, install them all (except for chipset driver). Also enable Hardware Accelerated Graphics Scheduling (available on the latest windows update) in graphics settings like this and reboot:
    unknown.png
Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
unknown.png

Solution