• Hey there, Guest! Share your idea for a new trophy in the forums and win bragging rights and a $100 Amazon gift card! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
  • Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

TaskBar Buttons

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I know this might seem stupid but when i now minimize my windows i can't see
them on the taskbar anymore!! i always have to go open task manager and open
the program again... please can anyone tell me how i can get a "normal"
taskbar again?!
thanks
--
JA