taskbar in different colors on different monitors

recently got wallpaper engine (by that I mean, I downloaded it off the internet... rip)
and I wanted to make my screens match my setup (blue and red) so I set the taskbar to be red and on my main monitor I have a red themed picture, and once I find a good one ill put a blue themed picture on my second monitor... my question is, can I make the task bar blue on the 2nd monitor while keeping it red on the first?

Solution
I looked at a program called Display Fusion but from what I can tell, it doesn't let you do this, I think it uses the colours set by Windows. Considering setting 2 desktop images isn't default yet, I am not surprised this idea doesn't work yet.

no help but I never noticed you could add filters to entire desktop in Windows, its under settings/easy of access/colour filters

Colif

Win 11 Master
I looked at a program called Display Fusion but from what I can tell, it doesn't let you do this, I think it uses the colours set by Windows. Considering setting 2 desktop images isn't default yet, I am not surprised this idea doesn't work yet.

no help but I never noticed you could add filters to entire desktop in Windows, its under settings/easy of access/colour filters

Solution

TRENDING THREADS