Taskbar

Dell 4100, Windows XP with Sp 2. My taskbar is 1-1/2" tall. I want it the
regular ~1/2" tall size. I put the cursor on the edge; get the double
arrows it will not reduce the size of the taskbar.

Right-click the taskbar, and then click to clear the Lock Taskbar option.
Move your cursor over the edge of the taskbar until it becomes a
double-headed arrow.
Left click and drag down to the single height.
Right-click the taskbar, and then click Lock the Taskbar.
Now it can't be moved or resized unless the Lock Taskbar option is cleared
again.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:u4JsE9ozEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl,
MSU1 <optimist2@earthlink.net> hunted and pecked:
> Dell 4100, Windows XP with Sp 2. My taskbar is 1-1/2" tall. I want
> it the regular ~1/2" tall size. I put the cursor on the edge; get
> the double arrows it will not reduce the size of the taskbar.

TRENDING THREADS