Tasklist has no "process", neither "performace" TAB ...

..
Hi all !
..
I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
it is the "Task" list.
( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar ... )
..
There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000 had.
I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not see it at all.
..
What shall I install to have them all ?
..
Thakx ! KuKi.
..

In news:8ec807c7.0501251413.1b7f079@posting.google.com,
KuntaKinte <rcapdetrons@yahoo.es> typed:

> I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
> but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
> it is the "Task" list.
> ( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar
> ... )
> .
> There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000
> had.
> I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not
> see
> it at all. .
> What shall I install to have them all ?

You're running it in what's called "Small Footprint Mode." To
toggle between that mode and regular mode (or vice-versa)
Double-click on the thick border of the window.

Please reply to the newsgroup

rcapdetrons@yahoo.es (KuntaKinte) wrote:

>I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
>but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
>it is the "Task" list.

Double-click into the grey border of the window.

--
(tm)

Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close. Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

http://www.uscricket.com
"KuntaKinte" <rcapdetrons@yahoo.es> wrote in message news:8ec807c7.0501251413.1b7f079@posting.google.com...
> .
> Hi all !
> .
> I have a XP (Professional, v 5.1, Build 2600),
> but my TaskList has only "one" screen ( no TABs at all ) :
> it is the "Task" list.
> ( I get using Ctrl+Alt+Del or "right-click" on the Task Bar ... )
> .
> There is NO "processes" tab, neither "performance", as W2000 had.
> I read there must be a "Network Performance" also, but I do not see it at all.
> .
> What shall I install to have them all ?
> .
> Thakx ! KuKi.
> .

>> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them)

Thanks for that tip.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close.
Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

Did you ask me about symbols a while ago? SP2's is on the SP2 Security CD.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@online.mvps.org> wrote in message news:e9m7zD3AFHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>>> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them)
>
> Thanks for that tip.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
> Ctrl + Tab to change tabs (even if you can't see them), Alt + F4 to close.
> Double click border or graph body to toggle mini mode on/off.

Thanks David. Will check that today.