Question TB 4 Hub selection

pi666

Honorable
Sep 25, 2017
I am getting a laptop with two TB 4 ports.

I have numerous external devices that I intend to use.

I rarely will use the laptop by itself - only when I travel.

I am purchasing an external monitor which supports USB-C, HDMI, and DP.

I have 5 external devices (in addition to the monitor) - a mouse USB-A with a dongle, a printer with a USB 2.0, headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, a keyboard with a USB-A wire connection, and a UPS with a USB connection.

I would like to have some room for the future so one or two USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 or higher (5 Gbps minimum to 10 Gbps) ports would be nice.

What combination of hubs could I use to minimize the cost but still allow for all my external devices to be plugged in?

Thanks.

I am getting a laptop with two TB 4 ports.

I have numerous external devices that I intend to use.

I rarely will use the laptop by itself - only when I travel.

I am purchasing an external monitor which supports USB-C, HDMI, and DP.

I have 5 external devices (in addition to the monitor) - a mouse USB-A with a dongle, a printer with a USB 2.0, headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, a keyboard with a USB-A wire connection, and a UPS with a USB connection.

I would like to have some room for the future so one or two USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 or higher (5 Gbps minimum to 10 Gbps) ports would be nice.

What combination of hubs could I use to minimize the cost but still allow for all my external devices to be plugged in?

Thanks.
There's an extensive selection on amazon; just pick whichever one meets your needs and budget:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=thunderb...ps,118&ref=sr_nr_p_n_feature_ten_browse-bin_4